GSK actively engages with a diverse group of suppliers to ensure we have an inclusive supply chain that advances and fosters our competitive advantage. This is achieved through strategic partnerships with various advocacy organizations.
We strongly believe doing business with diverse suppliers is not just a business requirement but a business imperative. Our strategic partnerships allow GSK the opportunity to network and interact with diverse pools of suppliers in the communities we serve.
Below is a list of organizations GSK supports:
- Eastern Minority Supplier Development Council (EMSDC)
- National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- National Veterans Small Business Engagement (NVSBE)
- The Elite Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Network (The Elite SDVOB Network)
- WeConnect International
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
Becoming a GSK supplier
The supplier diversity team at GSK works diligently to determine key business opportunities that benefit our organization as well as yours. We utilize a customized database to identify diverse businesses to support GSK’s strategies and targets – from pharmaceutical development to consumer health products.