Your career in Global Tech
GSK aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. In Global Tech, we have a unique opportunity to bring industry-leading power, pace and scale to GSK’s Strategic Priorities and deliver the benefits they will bring to our patients and customers.
Our Strategic Priorities are:
Innovation: We’re deploying our expertise in digital, data, analytical tools and platform technologies to advance and accelerate the discovery, development and commercialisation of an exciting pipeline of new products.
Performance: We’re equipping GSK with robust, secure and future-proof technology that will bring the benefits of digitalisation to every corner of the business - from digitised R&D and supply chain to platforms that drive enhanced interactions with patients, customers and healthcare providers.
Trust: Our digital systems help give patients and regulators confidence in the quality and authenticity of GSK’s products around the world. We also support the company’s commitment to be a modern employer and enable everyone at GSK to work more easily - now and in the future.
Global Tech not only provides the foundation for keeping GSK running effectively and efficiently, but we are well on the way to our goal of becoming a truly digital and data-driven organisation. Our digital innovation teams are re-imagining the way we operate our existing businesses whilst in parallel defining new business models that will revolutionise the way we deliver on our promise to help people to do more, feel better and live longer.
If you are an expert in one of the fields below, we have a role for you. Search in our job search finder to see all vacancies where you will use cutting-edge technology to reinvent the way we serve our patients, consumers and healthcare professionals.
|Job Area 1||Job Area 2||Job Area 3|
|Tech Engineering & DevOps||Agile Facilitation||Product Ownership|
|Architecture||AI/ML & Analytics||Product Design & UX|
|Quality & Testing||Portfolio & Strategy||Product Support|
I could not be more excited about what technology will do for driving innovation in healthcare. For us, that is in the discovery side, the acceleration of our discoveries of genetics-aligned medicines, and what will happen as we advance vaccines through our system. There is so much we can do to better serve our patients through technology."
Find out more about Tech at GSK
- GSK Digital And Tech Chief Drives Innovation Across The Company
- GSK sets sights on technological transformation of healthcare with AI
- Letting science drive technology at GSK
- We Asked 3 People What Inspired Them to Get Involved in Health Tech—Here Are Their Answers
- GSK’s Terrell On ‘Relentless’ Digital Consumption Across the Spectrum
- GSK and Tinder executives on what the next decade of tech will look like
- GlaxoSmithKline Builds AI Team With Another Hire From Biotech Hotbed
- Inside GSK: How genetics, artificial intelligence are shaping drug development
- GSK partners with CRISPR Pioneers Doudna Weissman to launch laboratory for Genomics Research
- Follow and subscribe to our Tech Blogs
At GSK, our purpose is to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We know that healthy communities depend on healthy people who are the backbone of strong, sustainable societies. As a business we have responsibilities to meet the expectations that those societies have of us, and where possible, exceed them.
- opportunities for people at various stages of their careers, on-the-job learning and reward for individual contributions.
- in creating an inclusive and safe working environment and supporting our employees to help their communities.
- on creating an inclusive organization where all employees feel engaged and know their work makes an important contribution.
Digital, data and analytics professionals
We’re looking for ambitious professionals in the field of digital, data and data analytics to join GSK.
Veterans at GSK
We value what you bring and believe you can successfully transfer it to a career with GSK. It’s not without challenges. But you are up for it. You have proven that. You are a member of the US military.
Apprentices, students and graduates
Student and graduate opportunities with one of the world's leading global healthcare companies.