Digital, data and analytics professionals
We’re looking for ambitious professionals in the field of digital, data and data analytics to join GSK in a variety of different departments.
About DD&A at GSK
Digital, Data and Analytics are the enablers of our transformation in servicing our patients, healthcare professionals and our consumers across our three businesses: Vaccines, Pharma and Consumer Healthcare. Disrupting our approaches to R&D and commercial business processes is allowing us to integrate, simplify, and unlock all our data to drive innovation and decision-making.
For example, we are building new platforms to completely change the way we deliver technology solutions across the pharmaceutical industry - bringing in new technologies for drug discovery to significantly shorten the amount of time it takes to bring new drugs to market and leveraging technology in the real-world to better understand how our drugs and devices can have a greater impact on patients and consumers.
Search our global career finder to see all vacancies in this area.
GSK Women in Tech
Watch our women in tech leaders, Jen Baxter and Shobie Ramakrishnan, talk about the tech transformation happening now at GSK. Join us and be a part of a journey that will transform patient and consumer lives.
Revolutionizing healthcare at GSK
Hear from our colleagues in tech as they describe what makes GSK an exciting place to have a career with purpose.
If you are an expert in one of the fields below, we have a role for you. Our vacancies regularly include opportunities for:
|Agile scrum masters||Data analytic specialists||Digital design|
|Application developers||Data enablement||Digital innovation|
|Big data experts||Data engineers||Machine learning experts|
|Cloud engineers||Data scientists||Product owners/managers|
|Cyber operations & security||Digital counsel||UI/UX designers|
We are currently piloting the use of a coding assessment tool for some of our vacancies. HackerRank is the market-leading technical assessment and interview solution for hiring developers. If you are offered the chance to take some of these challenges, more information about the system - and places where you can practice - can be found here.
We also run a ‘Technical Expert Program’ to fuel our transformation and develop the experts of the future. This program is designed to accelerate graduate level talent within GSK.
Join us to help us deliver technology solutions to improve the lives of patients and consumers around the world. We have vacancies globally, and major hubs in the U.S. (Philadelphia, PA & Raleigh, NC) and London, UK.
Search our job search finder to see all vacancies in this area.
Find out more about digital technology at GSK
- Karenann Terrell appointed Chief Digital & Technology Officer, GSK
- GSK sets sights on technological transformation of healthcare with AI
- The digitalization lab: bringing the digital age to manufacturing
- Letting science drive technology at GSK
- Biting the data management bullet at GlaxoSmithKline
- How GSK Uses Data Wrangling for Clinical Trial Data to Accelerate Drug Development
- Lindsay, Head of Digital, Data & Analytics for Respiratory in R&D, tells us about his career path from rock ‘n’ roll to healthcare
- GSK and 23andMe sign agreement to leverage genetic insights for the development of novel medicines
- We Asked 3 People What Inspired Them to Get Involved in Health Tech—Here Are Their Answers
- Global Giant GlaxoSmithKline Partners with NeuroMetrix Pain Wearable
- GSK: MyQuit Case Study
Discover other opportunities
Veterans at GSK
We value what you bring and believe you can successfully transfer it to a career with GSK. It’s not without challenges. But you are up for it. You have proven that. You are a member of the US military.