Development and benefits
As a GSK employee, our apprentices are rewarded for their work and recognized for their achievements.
The benefits of our program are:
- The start of a career with a leader in the global healthcare industry
- An hourly pay rate for hours worked and attended at college
- Company-paid college tuition and fees towards a job-related Associate’s degree
- Time off with pay
- Yearly pay increases
- Comprehensive healthcare, including medical and dental plans
- An annual bonus
- Shares and 401K Savings options
Training and development
As an apprentice, we will foster your growth and encourage you to recognize your potential by offering you differentiated development training and the freedom to build your own career. Our goal is to help you achieve your ambitions.
You will learn on-the-job from industry experts, and you will be assigned a line manager and a mentor who will support you throughout your apprenticeship. They will ensure you gain the right experience and skills to meet the needs of the business and the requirements of the apprentice occupation.
Some apprentice schemes may include personal development training such as:
- Resilence training
- Team working skills
- Communication skills
- Involvement in a community-service project
Learn more about our apprenticeship program
Our apprenticeship locations
GSK offers apprenticeships across many of our sites in the US.
Parents and teachers
What do you envision for your child’s or student’s future?
Application tips and process
We are delighted you have decided that a GSK apprenticeship is where you want to launch your career.
Meet our apprentices
Hear from our apprentices and why they chose our program.