Summer Internship Program
GSK offers internship opportunities during the summer to students that are currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate level degree program.
We focus on identifying high-quality, challenging rotations and recruiting the very best candidates to fill these positions. This will allow us to fully evaluate students and identify any suitable entry-level positions available within the business.
Our internship program is designed to recruit and hire top quality students to feed the talent pipeline for GSK. These opportunities are available across business units, at multiple GSK sites around the country. We typically have roles available in many disciples including Science, Engineering, Business, IT, and more. Please see our available openings for specific disciplines.
Recruitment begins in February for the summer program. Positions will be posted on an ongoing basis from February through April.
- All applicants must have active student status and/or within 12 months of graduating from a degree program
- All applicants must have minimally completed at least one year of college coursework.
- All applicants must have U.S. work authorization
- Student must be available to work full-time throughout the internship
- 3.0 or greater cumulative GPA
- Track record of achievement and leadership in work and/or extracurricular activities
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Evidence of leadership and teamwork skills
- Students with work experience in their major area of study including previous internships preferred
- Internships run 10-12 weeks, generally from May through August.
- All positions are paid internships.
- Qualified candidates should meet the criteria set above.
GSK have partnered with Zero Chaos, a contingent workforce vendor, to manage the full hiring, on-boarding and ongoing payroll process for Internship and Co-op Programs. Learn more and apply online. Applications accepted online only.