How to apply
Your application is very important to us and we want to make applying for a job at GSK as rewarding an experience as possible.
Advice for candidates
Need a work permit? Not sure which jobs to apply for?
Been invited for an interview? Congratulations!
You've already beaten some tough competition. To make the most of your interview, you may want to look at some interview hints & tips.
Our candidate care charter
We want our recruitment process to be as supportive as possible, and to give everyone the chance to do their best. That's why we've created our candidate care charter. It's a promise to you about the kind of selection experience you can expect. It means we'll make sure you're fully prepared for the process. And we'll do all we can to make that process enjoyable and transparent.
- At the beginning of the process, we'll give you a broad outline of key stages and dates so you can plan your schedule in advance
- We'll provide you with interview tips to help you focus your preparation and perform to your full potential
- If you've got a long way to come, our dedicated travel company will help you with your arrangements
- Any meeting you come to will be a two-way process, giving you the chance to ask lots of questions
- We'll try to keep you fully informed on how your application is progressing
If at any point during the recruitment process, you feel disappointed about how things are going, we hope you'll let us know by speaking directly to your recruitment contact.
Rest assured, your comments won't have any affect on your application. We just want to keep track of how we're performing—and make improvements wherever we can.