GSK currently offers co-op opportunities during the academic calendar year to college students who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D level degree program. We focus on identifying high-quality, challenging rotations and recruiting the very best candidates to fill these positions. This will allow us to fully evaluate students and identify any suitable entry-level positions available within the business.
Our co-op program is designed to recruit and hire top quality students to feed the talent pipeline for GSK. These opportunities are available across business units, at multiple GSK sites around the country. We typically have roles available in many disciplines including Science, Engineering, Business, IT, and more. Please see our available openings for specific disciplines.
Co-op placements typically run 4-12 months throughout the academic calendar year and require the student to work between 35-40 hours/week. All positions are paid. Opportunities are available based on business needs and aim to follow academic calendars, however cycle times vary.
General Student Qualifications
- All applicants must have active student status and/or within 12 months of graduating from a degree program
- All applicants must have minimally completed at least one year of college coursework.
- All applicants must have U.S. work authorization
- Student must be available to work full-time throughout the entire co-op work cycle
- 3.0 or greater cumulative GPA
- Track record of achievement and leadership in work and/or extracurricular activities
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Evidence of leadership and teamwork skills
- Students with work experience in their major area of study including previous co-ops preferred
GSK have partnered with Zero Chaos, a contingent workforce vendor, to manage the full hiring, on-boarding and ongoing payroll process for Internship and Co-op Programs. Learn more and apply online. Applications accepted online only.