Veterans' Leaders Program
Working at GSK
As a market leader in global healthcare, GSK understands the value a military veteran can bring to our workplace. Do you want to use the skills you developed in the military to help GSK improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer?
We are investing millions to transform the way we deliver healthcare to patients - all driven by our core values: patient-focus, transparency, respect for people and integrity – and we need you to help us to achieve this vision.
What you can bring to GSK?
You will bring the following to our executive-sponsored GSK Veterans’ Leaders Program:
- A proven record of leadership capability
- An engineering / technical / logistics background
- Great teamworking skills
- Coaching / mentoring skills
- Values aligned to GSK; patient-focus, transparency, respect for people and integrity
What does this program offer me?
The GSK Veterans’ Leaders Program is designed to develop the future leaders at GSK manufacturing sites. On the program you will experience different areas of our operations – enabling you to quickly build your pharmaceutical and regulatory knowledge:
- Working on real projects while enabling you to develop your knowledge of GSK’s processes, functions and regulatory requirements
- Coaching or leading others to deliver improvements in our manufacturing facilities & supply chain
- Development opportunities tailored to your needs that set you up for a successful career in GSK
- Senior leader mentorship to guide and shape your career choices
- Be well rewarded with a competitive salary and benefit
What qualifications do I need to apply?
- Military experience in engineering or logistics
- An excellent military service record and leadership experience
- To be either a commissioned officer (with 5 – 8 years’ experience) or a non-commissioned officer
- You are intending to leave the military within the next six months or have recently left (within the last 12 months)
Where is this program offered?
The GSK Veterans’ Leaders Program is currently being offered at our site in Zebulon, NC.
How can I apply?
- Applications are now open. Apply today
- Applications will close July 31st, 2018 5pm EST
GSK is focused on creating an inclusive organisation where all employees feel engaged and know their work makes an important contribution. We aim to attract and retain the most talented people from all backgrounds and cultures regardless of actual or perceived race, color, ethnic or national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, gender identity and/or expression, religion or belief, physical ability/ disability.