Become a Future Leader at GSK and help change the face of healthcare.
Our Future Leaders Program offers recent and soon-to-be graduates the opportunity, through structured development with challenging experiences, to gain the right capabilities to become a future leader in our growing global business.
First you join one of our functions. You pick which one best suits your skills and aspirations – and have multiple rotations within that function. In this time, you’ll learn about our exciting business and contribute to significant work objectives. While on the program we’ll help you make a choice, listening to your preferences and looking at your performance. You can continue on your path to deepen your expertise in your chosen area, or gain greater breadth of experience, potentially across different geographies and functions, ultimately inspiring and leading others. Both are essential to our future business growth.
These two development paths ensure graduates that join our Future Leaders Program will have a robust development and a stronger future, whatever path they choose.
- Future Leaders: Business and Technology Consulting
- Future Leaders: Commercial Management (Pharmaceuticals)
- Future Leaders: Environment, Health, Safety & Sustainability
- Future Leaders: Finance
- Future Leaders: Human Resources
- Future Leaders: Manufacturing Operations & Quality (Vaccines)
- Future Leaders: Manufacturing Science
- Future Leaders: Procurement
- Future Leaders: Research & Development (Vaccines)