High school students
The Business Experience Education Program (BEEP) program offers Philadelphia high school juniors and seniors an opportunity to learn marketable skills and gain awareness of business operations in a corporate environment.
- Provides realistic work experience that consists of a one-on-one relationship with a supervisor, high performance standards, constructive feedback, and compensation
- Provides a chance to learn sophisticated business and office skills
- Increases students' self-esteem and motivates them to pursue higher education
Students work full-time during school holidays and during the summer, providing administrative and clerical support to their supervisors and occasionally to other department members. While all positions require basic computer skills, we provide any additional training that is needed.
To be eligible for the program, students must:
- Currently be in their sophomore year attending a high school located within the city of Philadelphia
- Have a "B" or better academic average
- Have excellent attendance and punctuality
- Be able to obtain a work study roster in their junior year that will enable them to arrive at our offices no later than 2:30 PM Monday through Friday
- Have an understandingUnderstand that participating in the BEEP program will limit their ability to participate in extracurricular activities/groups/programs
Please note—this program is only offered at our Philadelphia Navy Yard location. For more information about regarding the BEEP program, please contact us