Digital Platform professionals
We’re looking for ambitious application developers, data engineers, cloud engineers and agile scrum masters to join GSK’s new platforms organization.
About platforms at GSK
GSK is implementing a new platform that integrates, simplifies, and unlocks all the data across our three businesses of pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare and vaccines to drive innovation and decision-making. We are building this platform to completely change the way we deliver technology solutions across the pharmaceutical industry. For example, bringing in new technologies for drug discovery to significantly shorten the amount of time it takes to bring new drugs to market and leveraging technology in the real-world to better understand how our drugs and devices can have a greater impact on patients and consumers.
The new Platforms organization will focus on technical excellence by:
- providing access to abstracted data through repeatable frameworks and modern development patterns,
- defining technology stacks in an optimized way that deliver agility and allow us to run application and services at the point of need,
- leveraging public and private cloud services as best fit for application and data,
- enabling both native and hybrid application services to support our business challenges.
We are looking for ambitious and talented IT professionals including application developers, data engineers, cloud engineers and agile scrum masters to help us deliver technology solutions to improve the lives of patients and consumers around the world. In January 2018, we will begin to establish a world class Platforms organization which will lead to significant career opportunities in the U.S. (Philadelphia, PA & Raleigh, NC), London, UK and Poznan, Poland.
Opportunities in the Platforms organization include:
Data Services - Senior, Mid-level, Junior
Platform Services - Senior, Mid-level, Junior
Application Services - Senior, Mid-level, Junior
IT Services - Senior, Mid-level, Junior
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company. We have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We are committed to widening access to our products so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay.
In 2016 we produced more than two billion packs of medicine, delivered 833 million doses of vaccines and produced five billion packs of consumer healthcare products. Through our 89 manufacturing sites, we serve customers in 190 countries. GSK is a company of around 100,000 individuals united by our mission and our four values of patient focus, integrity, respect for people and transparency.
Find out more about digital technology at GSK
- Karenann Terrell appointed Chief Digital & Technology Officer, GSK
- GSK Sets Sights On Technological Transformation of Healthcare with AI
- The digitalization lab: bringing the digital age to manufacturing
- Letting science drive technology at GSK
- Biting the data management bullet at GlaxoSmithKline
- How GSK Uses Data Wrangling for Clinical Trial Data to Accelerate Drug Development