Digital, Data and Analytics Professionals
We’re looking for ambitious professionals in the field of digital, data and data analytics to join GSK in a variety of different departments.
About DD&A at GSK
Digital, Data and Analytics are the enablers of our transformation in servicing our patients, healthcare professionals and our consumers across our three businesses: Vaccines, Pharma and Consumer Healthcare. Disrupting our approaches to R&D and commercial business processes is allowing us to integrate, simplify, and unlock all our data to drive innovation and decision-making.
For example, we are building new platforms to completely change the way we deliver technology solutions across the pharmaceutical industry - bringing in new technologies for drug discovery to significantly shorten the amount of time it takes to bring new drugs to market and leveraging technology in the real-world to better understand how our drugs and devices can have a greater impact on patients and consumers.
If you are an expert in one of the fields below, we have a role for you. Our vacancies regularly include opportunities for:
|DD&A role opportunities|
|Agile scrum masters||Data analytic specialists||Digital innovation|
|Application developers||Data enablement||Machine learning experts|
|Big data experts||Data engineers||Product owners/managers|
|Cloud engineers||Data scientists||UI/UX designers|
|Cyber operations & security||Digital design|
We also run a ‘Technical Expert Program’ to fuel our transformation and develop the experts of the future. This program is designed to accelerate graduate level talent within GSK.
Join us to help us deliver technology solutions to improve the lives of patients and consumers around the world. We have vacancies globally, and major hubs in the U.S. (Philadelphia, PA & Raleigh, NC) and London, UK.
- Search for #GSKTechTalent in our global career finder to see all vacancies in this area.
Find out more about digital technology at GSK
- Karenann Terrell appointed Chief Digital & Technology Officer, GSK
- GSK sets sights on technological transformation of healthcare with AI
- The digitalization lab: bringing the digital age to manufacturing
- Letting science drive technology at GSK
- Biting the data management bullet at GlaxoSmithKline
- How GSK Uses Data Wrangling for Clinical Trial Data to Accelerate Drug Development
- Lindsay, Head of Digital, Data & Analytics for Respiratory in R&D, tells us about his career path from rock ‘n’ roll to healthcare
- GSK and 23andMe sign agreement to leverage genetic insights for the development of novel medicines
- We Asked 3 People What Inspired Them to Get Involved in Health Tech—Here Are Their Answers
- Global Giant GlaxoSmithKline Partners with NeuroMetrix Pain Wearable
- GSK: MyQuit Case Study
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company. We have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We are committed to widening access to our products so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay.
In 2016 we produced more than two billion packs of medicine, delivered 833 million doses of vaccines and produced five billion packs of consumer healthcare products. Through our 66 manufacturing sites, we serve customers in 190 countries. GSK is a company of around 100,000 individuals united by our mission and our four values of patient focus, integrity, respect for people and transparency.