Application and assessment
As you might expect, the recruitment process is rigorous, but you should always bear in mind that the process is as much for you as it is us. Make the most of the application process to find out if we are the right company for you.
- Apply well in advance of the deadline – don’t wait until the last minute!
- Complete your application form carefully. Don’t rush, review your grammar and spelling and provide details by making full use of the word count. This is your first opportunity to demonstrate your motivation and skills and make a good impression.
- Ask someone to check your answers before you submit them.
- Research GSK before applying to determine if we are the right company for you.
- Think about how you can add value to the apprenticeship role you’re applying to as well as to GSK as a whole.
Stage 1: Application form
You will be asked to complete an online application form, providing details of your qualifications, training, work experience, and hobbies. The online application process will include two questions, and you will be required to write a two paragraph response regarding your enthusiasm for the program and your interest in GSK. You must include a cover letter with your application, highlighting the key skills you could bring to the apprenticeship. The information you provide will be carefully reviewed by a member of our team.
Stage 2: Telephone interview
If you pass the application stage, the next step of the process is a telephone interview. This interview will provide our team with additional insights into your individual characteristics and talent.
Stage 3: Assessment center
Once pass the interview stage, the final step in the application process is a half day event designed to allow you to demonstrate your relevant skills and abilities in a number of different ways. You will participate in a number of activities including a presentation, an interview and a group exercise.