GSK actively engages with a diverse group of suppliers to ensure we have an inclusive supply chain that advances and fosters our competitive advantage. This is achieved through strategic partnerships with various advocacy organizations.
We strongly believe doing business with diverse suppliers is not just a business requirement but a business imperative. Our strategic partnerships allow GSK with the opportunity to network and interact with diverse pools of suppliers in the communities we serve.
Below is a list of organizations GSK supports:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Carolinas-Virginia Minority Supplier Development Council (CVMSDC)
- Eastern Minority Supplier Development Council (EMSDC)
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- National Veterans Small Business Engagement (NVSBE)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- The Elite Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Network
- WeConnect International
- Diversity Alliance for Science (DA4S)