GSK IMPACT Awards
For 20 years, GSK has honored outstanding nonprofit programs that are working every day to address critical community health challenges in and around our US campuses in Durham, NC and Philadelphia, PA with GSK IMPACT Awards.
Recent IMPACT Award winners have been recognized for innovative and transformational programs that make our communities healthier. These local nonprofit organizations are improving education, keeping kids and seniors active, making homes and neighborhoods safer, and preparing people of all ages for successful careers – all important factors to improve health outcomes in underserved neighborhoods.
To date, exemplary US-based nonprofits have been honored with over $9 million in GSK IMPACT Awards.
2016 GSK IMPACT Award Winners in the Philadelphia region
- Beat the Streets Philadelphia
- CeaseFire Pennsylvania Education Fund
- Domestic Abuse Project of Delaware County
- Legal Clinic for the Disabled, Inc.
- Philadelphia VIP
- Philadelphia Wooden Boat Factory
- SquashSmarts, Inc.
- Support Center for Child Advocates
- Women's Community Revitalization Project
- YWCA Tri-County Area
2016 GSK IMPACT Award winners for the Triangle region
- Book Harvest
- Charles House Association
- Club Nova Community, Inc.
- Communities in Schools of Chatham County
- Family Promise of Wake County
- LGBT Center of Raleigh
- Rebuilding Together of the Triangle
- Student U
- The White Oak Foundation
North Carolina - Up to 10 nonprofit organizations operating in Chatham, Durham, Orange, and/or Wake Counties will earn an IMPACT Award and $40,000. Applications open each winter.
Pennsylvania - Up to 10 nonprofit organizations operating in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and/or Philadelphia Counties will earn an IMPACT Award and $40,000. Applications open each winter.